Delicious Tips On How To Prepare Prawn Fish To Satiate Your Cravings
Are you really fond of seafood? If you do, then you are likely to look for ways to prepare sumptuous dishes with sea fish. Prawns are some of the most popular types of seafood not just within India but across different parts of the world. Here are some unique tips of cooking prawn in order to satisfy your cravings with prawn:-
- A bowl containing plain white rice forms a perfect combination with prawn curry on any day, irrespective of the weather condition. In order to prepare this recipe, you will need 5-6 garlic cloves, coconut, onions, coriander seeds. You will need to form a fine paste out of them. You will need to add water and dump the prawns till they are cooked with perfection.
- Fried prawns have a heavenly taste but they are known to cause fat. Therefore, you will need to ensure that the prawns which you cook are healthy and crispy at the same time. Medium sized prawn fish are coated in turmeric, lime juice, fennel powder, tamarind water which is dipped with semolina and fried till they are crisp.
Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter
In order to cook this dish, you will need 2 lbs of large raw tiger shrimps within their shells, ½ cup butter, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 6 smashed garlic cloves, 2 limes and 1 bunch of fresh coriander. To prepare this dish you will need to follow the process which is mentioned below:-
- Rinse the tiger prawns on a colander, remove their heads and leave them for draining.
- Heat the oil and butter on a frying pan of a large size. Then add garlic and fry it over low heat at least for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the prawns in either a large frying pan or cast iron flameproof dish. It can be taken directly to the table. They can retain their heat till the period when they are served.
- Then add lime rind and juice.
- Cook by stirring constantly for a period of around 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and cook them over a period of 2-3 minutes till they turn pink.
- Remove the prawns from heat, sprinkle with coriander and then serve with the warm tortillas.
- Offer each guest a finger bowl filled with water and a lemon slice. They will need to clean their fingers once they shell the prawns and they will require a lot of paper napkins.
This is a quick and easy dum biryani for prawn lovers who have a busy schedule. It goes well with some salan or gravy and a bit of fresh veggie salad. You can use frozen prawns or shrimps in order to prepare this type of a dish. In case you use frozen prawns in order to create this type of a dish, make sure to apply some vinegar before rinsing it. The use of coconut milk will offer a perfect finishing touch to the dish.